Wazobia Business Recognition Awards was introduced in 2014 as an instrument to recognise and honour women and men who are making concrete contributions to business and community development. Lat year, the event attacted more than 300 business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians and media representatives.
The Awards have a range of categories suited for any successful business leaders and organisation to tell their story; from large private and public companies through to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups and established SMEs.
- We aim to encourage inspirational men and women who have made excellent contributions to business and society through hard work to solve contemporary business and societal challenges.
- Encouraging business networking and small business exposure.
-To allow people from all walks of life to experience this amazing and prestigious event.
Wazobia International Business Awards generates return for all
entrant - regardless of how far they make it through the voting and judging process.
- The Wazobia International Business Awards is a Niche, industry awards. The Awards allow you to truly stand out across industry, and you will often be the only one from your industry shortlisted for any specific category.
- You will get Independent recognition of your achievements as Our community of impartial and expert industry judges, go through multiple rounds of deliberating, and they are the ones who will have declared your success worthy of recognition.
We have different packages and levels of sponsorship and tailor made packages to suit your Budget and Needs.
- Because we have a wider PR and marketing exposure:Your business will be mentioned in a number of national and international publications. We have relationships with and are covered by a wide network of relevant sector publications.
This plush and glamorous event will be held on SATURDAY, 5TH OCTOBER 2019 from 2pm till late at the IQBAL BANQUETING HALL,19A Birch Lane,Manchester. M13 0NW.
Celebrating 5th Anniversary of the Event, we will feature some special Guests including Film stars .
The purpose of the event this year is to raise money for CEEBEE GOLD FOUNDATION, A Charity Institution changing the face of the world by helping and feeding orphans, widows and the homeless.
The early bird tickets are available now at only £30.
You can also sponsor the event .We have
various packages to suit your budget and requirements